Sunday, August 07, 2005

These days I seem to think a lot...


Do you want to be cool, like Zeynep? Or, cool factor aside, do you want to do some good for a great charity and get a little exercise in the process?

Sign up for the Kidney Walk in your area! There are a whole bunch scheduled between now and December - see which one is closest to you, then get out there and put some booty into it! For extra bonus points, I hear it's quite popular for sponsors to demand photos of walkers in something clingy or short...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three Left Feet has a performance scheduled the weekend of the DC walk this year, but I'll see if the timings work, anyway. And if they do, I might go for it again. I don't expect as large a donation as last year's, but I have a better handle on how to get local donations now, and they might actually have clued in enough to allow direct online donations. And I'd like to run again.

But this entry is inaccurate. 5K runs don't make you cool. They make you overheat, be thankful that it's drizzling on you while you run, and turn interesting colors.

*grin and duck again*

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home