Sunday, August 07, 2005

No music on this one - it's late and I have to pee


Sponsor Shout Out!

Two of my sponsors are business-folks and friends. They've kindly stepped up to pledge for the NKF (and Spookz, what the hell are you doing up so late?!), so mosey on over and give them a bit of custom:

The Boulevard Market - Tecumseh, MI. Erika doesn't have online ordering - yet! - but if you give her a call, she will ship to you! She's currently got me hooked on an incredible Goat Gouda and a Portugese yummy called Bica, a delightful, semi-soft cheese rubbed with paprika. Cheese is my drug, and Erika is my pusher.

Shiny Shirts - Abilene, TX. Spooky's got it going on with the raging Serenity fandom. Not only are her shirts just plain COOL, they're high quality and comfy as well. David sent me the Jayne - Big Damn Hero shirt a while back, and it's so soft and snuggly! You need one of these shirts. No, really, you NEED one of these.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the ShinyShirts spring up in at least one LJ on my reading list, and I know of at least one person who'll squee herself into oblivion when I point her that way. And it's really hard to resist the pull of the cheese shop. They made a good call in sponsoring you.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home