Saturday, August 06, 2005

I realize that nothing’s as it seems


LiveJournal's Reynardo had a request - she'd kick her pledge up from $24 (a dollar an hour) to a flat $30 if I included a picture of myself in running shorts.

Now, let me ask you, what self-respecting fat girl is going to even OWN running shorts, much less wear them where someone might see and fall blind?

Not this one.

But we compromised, and Reynardo agreed to a shot of me in my dance clothes. So here I am in my purple, full circle skirt, black "Google Woman" t-shirt, wearing my violet stretch velvet hip scarf with gold coins. In my lap, three more hip scarves - I'm amassing quite a collection!

It's not the best shot, but then, the only photographer at home at the moment is Alex, and he's not the steadiest shot!

(Try not to run away screaming, 'k?)

5 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Maybe after I reach advanced levels and learn how to dance with a sword.

Or with fire!

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo!

I *like* that picture. :-)

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get Alex back in here. Before I make my pledge, I wanna see a full-length shot of you, in that costume, doing a hip and shoulder roll.

Damn, aren't people so demanding???

11:37 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

AIEEEEEE!

OK, for the 12:30 post. I seriously only have 15 minutes to get things done before I have to sit down to write again!

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Preeeeeeeeetty.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home