Saturday, August 06, 2005

Hips start shakin' and movin' all around


Another request for belly dancing pictures? Heavens. Whodathunk anyone would be interested in seeing a fat chick in a hip scarf?

An interesting thing about belly dancing is that it's NOT "all in the hips". It's actually in the butt, in the abs...and in the arms.

An elegant - and very tiring - figure with the arms is called "Snake arms". Though typically done with the arms extended palm down to either side, there are several variants, including the overhead one pictured here.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've seen the picture...

LET'S SEE THE VIDEO!

(Waiting with a bowl of popcorn.)

;-)

-Malada

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brief stint with belly dancing was when I figured out there were muscles in my upper back and in my chest near my shoulders that I had never realized were there before.

I'd like to get back to that. Eventually.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home