Sunday, August 07, 2005

What a lot of fun, you guys have been real swell!



Good morning!

Just a reminder: All of my sponsors are eligible to participate in a game.

All of my titles have been song references - either lyric snippets or song titles.

The rules are simple - identify the reference. If it's a lyric snippet, please identify the song and the artist. If it's a song title, please identify the artist and the album or soundtrack.

The three sponsors who identify the most song references will receive a one pound box of my (almost) famous truffles, made with only fine chocolate, fresh, heavy cream, and real butter.

Answers MUST be submitted NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT EDT on TUESDAY, AUGUST 9th, since Blogathon is accepting pledges until sometime on the 9th. I will post the answers and the winners' names sometime on Wednesday. Send them to: maggie.brazeau@gmail.com

Good luck, and thank you for your generous support of the National Kidney Foundation!

1 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Ah, thanks Corey, I'll edit the post, since my profile is waaaaaay down at the bottom.

Send 'em to maggie.brazeau@gmail.com

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home